Art Advice – how do they do it?

20150526_230527_resized 20150526_230534_resized

I recently saw some paintings at a Mexican restaurant that we go to and the paint was literally coming off the canvas into 3d shapes (the window was about 1/2 inch off of the canvas).  I assume it is done with some sort of plaster or paint clay but I am curious as to what this is and I want to learn it.

Does anyone know about this type of art and how I could learn it? I will Google it but I want to know if anyone is familiar with it.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s